COVID 19-CONVERSATION BETWEEN COVID 19 & MERS -CoV


covid 19

What happens when coronavirus went for certification in international dangerous virus association for deadliest viruses in the world. He met one of his family members MERS-CoV…..? We can take a look.

COVID 19: I am COVID 19…iam a serious viral infection first identified in Wuhan city of china..but now I am very popular you can see my family everywhere

MERS CoV: Hey dude …I am the virus that causes middle east respiratory syndrome.we are from the same family...I was born in 2012 in Saudi Arabia from bats…my family members are also originated in Korea in 2015. Anyway, how is your journey?

COVID 19: Nice to meet you brother. The journey was comfortable. Now it's very easy for travelling purposes. I can travel along with my human being in aeroplanes without any expenses…From December 2019 onwards I travelled and explored a lot. I went to a different human body, mainly in the lungs.

MERS CoV: what symptoms you will cause in humans?

COVID 19:I ll cause fever dry cough and tiredness..Ok...I came here to register my name in the dangerous virus association

MERS CoV: oh…brother.I think it will be very easy because there is no specific vaccine is invented to destroy us…only supportive measures are present..I think humans can not destroy us.

COVID 19:Yes…but they are genius fellows. How fast they invented our origin?

MERS CoV: I think they also keep studying about our mutation process.

COVID 19:I undergone a mutation...But I think humans know about this...You know one thing. They are a big team..now all of them are wearing masks, keep sanitizing... it's very difficult to thrive ...but I'll live years and years..I’ll becomes a serious viral infection in history.  I know people are afraid of me now.

MERS CoV: Ok dude ...all the best..I’ll pray for you.Our family should reach in high

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PERICARDITIS ECG CHANGES - HEART AND TECHY

RIGHT VENTRICULAR FUNCTION ASSESSMENT IN ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY-RIGHT VENTRICULAR SERIES PART-2

HEART AND TECHY-RIGHT VENTRICULAR SIZE AND FUNCTION ASSESSMENT ECHO-PART 1